For the Press/Media
Thank you for your interest in attending the NIES 2019 in Chandigarh, India. Kindly note the requirements mentioned below before applying for Press Credentials.
You can reach out to [email protected] to apply for credentials or if you have any queries.
Press credential deadline
The deadline for pre credential requests for the NIES2019 is October 31, 2019.
We welcome professional journalists and education bloggers to the #NIES2019 Conference to gather ideas, network, and report on the conference or individual sessions by way of creating engaging content.
Here are the requirements to register as press:
- Print, television, or radio journalists must present valid press credentials from their media outlet, editor, or local government. Note: A ScooNews staff member may accompany camera crews and photographers during the conference.
- Freelance journalists must show proof of an editorial assignment.
- Bloggers must show that their website produces original content.
- Press badges for credentialed media will be available after registration at the venue.
- Registered media are required to wear press badges at all times when attending the NIES2019.
Press materials/events/interview requests
- Interview requests may be made in advance by sending in a mail at [email protected]
- Press materials will be made available online and via email.
- Event details will be posted in advance of the conference.
- Press releases and event information will be provided as they become available.
- Press materials will also be available at the Media Lounge at the venue.
Follow #NIES2019 on Twitter for the latest New India Education Summit news!
You can also connect with ScooNews on the social media channels listed below: