We do not provide transportation to the venue. You are requested to make your own arrangements. Parking at the conference hotel site is free.
The New India Education Summit 2019 is designed so that each session or workshop builds upon the last. so, by attending only one of two days, you will be missing out on important information that has been intended to be disseminated and learnt in a specific sequence.
Yes, when you are registering more than one person, you will need to enter their names and other related details one by one.
There are a host of transportation options available from the Chandigarh Airport to the venue.
• You will find a prepaid taxi counter within the airport premises.
• You may book an Uber from your smartphone
• You may download the ‘Ola cabs’ application in your smartphone to book your cab
- You will find a lot of taxis and autorickshaws (local mode of transport) outside the railway station ready to ply you to the venue. But insist on going by the meter.
- You may book an Uber from your smartphone
- You may download the ‘Ola cabs’ application in your smartphone to book your cab.
Leaders from academia, public policy, government, spirituality, philanthropy and more will grace The New India Education Summit. These rare air achievers will help you:
Contribute: Actively put forth your views and deliberate on topics which will have a direct bearing on school education.
Network: Initiate national and international collaborations and partnerships.
Absorb Best Practices: Get exposure to the latest global developments.
Showcase: Bring your start-up/ initiate/ best practice to the world through a live demo.
Of course! When you go to register people, just enter in “placeholder names” like Jane Placeholder and then enter a valid email address. When you do know who will be attending, give us a call on+91-9887533310 or send us an email on [email protected] with the complete details and we will update the details for you. Please note that all placeholder tickets must be assigned a valid name and related details before 31st October 2019 to get a printed delegate badge.
Once you are registered for NIES2019 and your payment is processed you will receive the printable version of the official receipt for your payment on your registered email. In case, you do not receive the email or are unable to locate the same, please send an email to [email protected] with your registration/order number from the email address used to place the order.
We do not accept cheque payments for delegate registrations.
The Delegate registration includes conference fees, Lunches & Tea for both days and Conference kit.
We understand life happens. If you can’t make it to the conference, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]. If you have already registered, you can cancel before 15th October 2019 and receive a full refund after deduction of 5% towards the gateway and handling charges incurred by us. Please do mention your registration/order number and communicate using the email address used for the registration.
No refunds will be given for cancellations after 15th October 2019.
All NIES2019 partners / media affiliates will get to meet and personally interact with the speakers.
Stay updated with the latest news from NIES2019 with real-time social media updates including twitter feeds, Youtube video updates and Facebook statuses.
We will also feature relevant content by leaders, speakers and influencers here which will carry forward the central thought of the conference.
For the Press/Media
Thank you for your interest in attending the NIES 2019 in Chandigarh, India. Kindly note the requirements mentioned below before applying for Press Credentials.
You can reach out to [email protected] to apply for credentials or if you have any queries.
Press credential deadline
The deadline for pre credential requests for the NIES2019 is October 31, 2019.
We welcome professional journalists and education bloggers to the #NIES2019 Conference to gather ideas, network, and report on the conference or individual sessions by way of creating engaging content.
Here are the requirements to register as press:
- Print, television, or radio journalists must present valid press credentials from their media outlet, editor, or local government. Note: A ScooNews staff member may accompany camera crews and photographers during the conference.
- Freelance journalists must show proof of an editorial assignment.
- Bloggers must show that their website produces original content.
- Press badges for credentialed media will be available after registration at the venue.
- Registered media are required to wear press badges at all times when attending the NIES2019.
Press materials/events/interview requests
- Interview requests may be made in advance by sending in a mail at [email protected]
- Press materials will be made available online and via email.
- Event details will be posted in advance of the conference.
- Press releases and event information will be provided as they become available.
- Press materials will also be available at the Media Lounge at the venue.
Follow #NIES2019 on Twitter for the latest New India Education Summit news!
You can also connect with ScooNews on the social media channels listed below:
ScooNews magazine is a part of India’s fastest growing education news network. Within a short time of inception, it boasts of a circulation of 70,000 copies and a readership of 3,50,000. The web version garners 3,50,000 eyeballs. ScooNews has been recognised across various national and international forums and was recently awarded “Best Education Media House of India” by Estrade Media Pvt. Ltd., Singapore. The aim of ScooNews is to connect various education stakeholders in a meaningful dialogue.
The dress code at the New India Education Summit is business casual. The speakers usually come in business attire.